This post is lovingly titled:
"Hello, my name is Brynn. Although my parents, much to my chagrin, like to call me Bean. A few things you may not know about me...
- Nothing is better than a warm glass of milk in the morning
- Teenagers make me uncomfortable
- I don't do stairs well
- I prefer green beans to pizza
- Television shows aren't really my thing
- Many foods upset my digestive tract
- I prefer vanilla to chocolate
- At the end of a long day, I like to draw myself a nice, warm bath
- My hobbies include reading, rocking in my chair, and doing the laundry
- I unfortunately must wear diapers
- Some may call me a crazy cat lady, but "Kitty" isn't too fond of me, yet
- I turn in at 7:00 PM. There's something to be said of a good night's sleep. "
This post actually came about due to my husband's mockery of Bean's old lady habits. Once said aloud, I realized the irony of it all. Bean IS an old lady!